Host a dynamic meeting or special event at The Westin Sacramento. Nestled on the banks of the Sacramento River, our hotel features five sophisticated meeting room spaces, luxury accommodations and professional planning capabilities.
Whether it's a small business meeting, an executive retreat, a one-of-a-kind wedding or a cocktail reception, The Westin Sacramento is well-poised to accommodate your every need. Relax as our meeting experts attend to all of the details of your special event and benefit from state-of-the-art conference facilities including full audiovisual services, Wi-Fi Internet access and more. Catering is available from our award-winning restaurant, Scott's Seafood on the River.
AT A GLANCE
Year Opened: 2013- as a Westin
Last Renovated: 2015
Guest Rooms: 101
Room Rates: High - $299 / Low – $150
Ideal Group Size: 30 - 55 rooms
Max Group Size: 100 rooms on peak
Largest Meeting Space: 2,788 sq. ft.
Smallest Meeting Space: 195 sq. ft.
Ideal Meeting Size: 5-20 guests
- Meeting rooms featuring plenty of natural light with windows
- In-house AV
- Quiet space
- Package pricing
Ideal Meeting Size: 200-300 guests
- 2,788-square-foot ballroom
- Variety of possible seating arrangements
- Variable HSIA
- In-house AV
Ideal Meeting Size: 10-30 guests
- Outside seating with scenic view
- Perfect for coffee breaks, lunches and receptions where both indoor/outdoor venues are needed
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Located on the scenic Sacramento River, The Westin Sacramento places event attendees near an exciting an array of local attractions and activities.
- Centrally located in Sacramento
- Recently renovated and updated meeting room space
- Creative and experienced culinary team
- Highly professional and attentive banquet service and in-house audiovisual teams
- Dedicated meeting and event management team
- Versatile menus and space options
Food & Beverage Options
Indulge in fresh seafood, breathtaking ambiance and impeccable service at Scott’s Seafood at The Westin Sacramento. Voted the “Best Seafood Restaurant” in Sacramento for the past 15 years, Scott’s offers guests sumptuous cuisine, scenic riverfront views and a charming outdoor patio space.